Гильдия "Скепсис"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Гильдия "Скепсис" » Всем *скепсис*! » Equiflox

Equiflox

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. That is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service? Cheers!

Вы здесь » Гильдия "Скепсис" » Всем *скепсис*! » Equiflox

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно